pages 'n' stuff

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

animal jam + minecraft

  ok, first things first...NEW PAGE!! /|\ check it out!!
  now, on with the post.
  so in order for you to understand the full obsession with animal jam i have consider my recent birthday party.
  i spent over a month planning it, creating several games (all based on games actually in aj), designing decorations (streamers ftw!!), and stressing. (didja see what i did there!? put stress on the stressing?)
  ok so anyway, animal jam is my life.
  my 2 fave animals are leaping happyotter the otter and lucky cutepaw the owl. with them i can go anywhere in jamaa.
  yes, i am a member.
  if you want to make an account go here: http://www.animaljam.com/create_account
  if you do, and want to be my buddy, send a "i'll just hang out till you get back!" jam-a-gram to jampig, and i will buddy you.
  right now my den is a sky kingdom. i took some pictures under my epic seasonal tree, which happens to be growing some tiny green buds! if you zoom in on the pictures you can see the tiny green dots of leaves. i hope it will burst into full bloom soon with a whole treeful of leaves, and maybe flowers.
  here are pics of my animals!
leaping, in spring clothes

lucky, in winter clothes

   i'm so excited about lucky day coming up soon! i'm really ready to have spring...also in real life. i want to wear a shortsleeved shirt and a skirt out of the house :/
  here is one of my favorite animal jam blogs: animal jam river
  i actually have an animal jam blog myself! animaljamming style and decor
  see ya!

1 comment:

  1. I like your animation. I am going to try it on animationish. ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete