pages 'n' stuff

Sunday, March 8, 2015

new poster

  so i case you didn't know i am very obsessed with doctor who. and, for my birthday, i got a doctor who poster!!! like?
also, good shot of my room. (the curtain covers my leeetle closet btw)
  it's of the van gogh exploding tardis painting. i also have a matching blanket.
  other things that show off just how much of a whovian i am:
who-ology: the official miscellany by cavan scott and mark wright. note the reference stickies.

character encyclopedia. not informative enough of the earlier monsters in classic who. 
  the two above books only go up to episode "the snowmen" in season 7 new who.
tardis earrings
the back of my desk chair. note the 3 sonic screwdrivers, two red talking daleks, a talking cyberman, talking tardis, and (not in pic) collection of doctor who comic books!
  as you can see in my profile i am a time lady.
  any other whovians around?

No comments:

Post a Comment